Internship with theunipod
- All jobs
- Internship with theunipod
- Online Content Editors/writers
- Social Media Assistant
- Student Writers
- Work experience - digital, marketing and content
theunipod is offering an internship/work experience to gain invaluable experience in a young, fun start-up company.
You’ll learn about:
- Start-up companies
- Web strategy, design and development
- Web marketing – search engine optimisation, email marketing, social marketing
- Offline/campus marketing
What you’ll be doing:
- Research: primarily online, also some offline, to help populate university profiles on the site
- Product development: speaking to universities, explaining the product to them and getting the required contact details to add them to the site. This will involve both calling and emailing
Then it gets more fun!
- Get Social – Google +1, Twitter and Facebook
- Marketing – you’ll be involved in it all. This will involve sourcing students to become involved in the website and you can play a key role in helping to find the right ones.
- On campus ambassadors – who will help promote the site on their campus
- Writers – we’ll be looking to source student writers from a variety of sources so this will involve contacting departments within unis, leaders of student newspapers, student societies, etc
- You might get to travel round the unis
- Writing – if you’re good at it and you enjoy it, we need a load of content so you can help!
- Get involved in all other aspects and learn about developing a cutting edge website
- If you’ve any ideas that could work, we’ll happily work with you to implement them and will tailor the role as much as possible for you
You should be:
- Hard-working and have good attention to detail
- A regular user of social networks
- A confident communicator
This is an unpaid internship for you to gain invaluable business, marketing and web skills. Depending on how quickly things take off, there is the possibility of paid work as time moves on. We will of course cover all expenses – travel, food, phone cost, etc, and also give you some extra payments where possible. In terms of the hours you work, we’re happy to be flexible and fit in with your schedule.
Email us if you're interested or would like to know more.