Online Content Editors/writers
- All jobs
- Internship with theunipod
- Online Content Editors/writers
- Social Media Assistant
- Student Writers
- Work experience - digital, marketing and content
Do you love writing? Got a keen eye for detail? Fancy gaining some experience in cool, university-focussed start-up? Looking for a way to get your name out there? Well, look no further than theunipod!
We're looking for someone to help with the content management of our website – some writing, some editing, some research. And we’ll teach you skills to help you in your career and add to your CV.
We know you have to study (and party) so are flexible with regard to time spent, and if find the right person, will do all we can to make things work with your schedule.
What you’ll be doing
- Writing content and possibly articles to be published on the website
- Researching content as required
- Search engine optimising your content (we’ll teach you if you don’t know about this)
- Brainstorming content and other ideas for the website
- Learning about web content management and its associated skills
You should be/have
- a great writer wanting to get your work published and gain commercial experience
- enthusiastic, but honest, about student life
- a confident communicator
- Knowing a bit about SEO would also be a bonus (but no worries if not, we’ll happily teach you – and that’s yet another skill you can add to your resume)
Get in touch
Want to get involved? Then we want to hear from you! Send us an email with a bit of info about yourself. Tell us what school or uni you’re at include a sample of your writing, and tell us what interests you.
Here’s the fine print
Unfortunately, because theunipod is a new online start-up, we can’t pay for writers or content at this stage. But what we hope is that you’ll still want to be involved and when your work goes online you’ll be able to include it in your portfolio. After all, it’s not every day you get your work published!