Social Media Assistant
- All jobs
- Internship with theunipod
- Online Content Editors/writers
- Social Media Assistant
- Student Writers
- Work experience - digital, marketing and content
Are you obsessive about social media? Understand how it can work well commercially? Looking for a way to get your name out there? Well, look no further than theunipod!
This is a chance to gain some great experience in a start-up to add to your CV, and a role which would run during term-time for just a few hours a week (max), and longer if interested during the holidays. And we’ll teach you skills to help you in your career and add to your CV.
We know you have to study (and party) so are flexible with regard to time spent, and when we find the right person, will do all we can to make things work with your schedule.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping run our campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and any other cutting-edge platforms we should be featuring on
- Engaging our users
- Driving new users to the groups and website
- Making posts to our pages
- Responding to users queries
- Brainstorming ideas
You should be/have
- Obsessive about social media – at least one platform
- Understand how social media works commercially for businesses
- Excellent written English
- An excellent communicator
- Evidence of your work on social media platforms
- Knowledgeable about student life
Get in touch
Want to get involved? Then we want to hear from you! Send us an email with a bit of info about yourself. Tell us what school or uni you’re at, include links to your blog or social media groups, and tell us what interests you..
Here’s the fine print
Unfortunately, because theunipod is a new online start-up, we can’t pay at this stage. But what we hope is that you’ll still want to be involved and this will certainly be a great addition to your CV and the perfect way to get your work seen.
What is theunipod?
theunipod is an awesome new start-up which will become the number one website for prospective and current students. It's a real view of university life from people who are students, have been students, and know what it’s like to be at uni.
theunipod will help students to choose the best uni for them, and for students already studying there'll be heaps of info about events and what's going on at unis around the country.
The team behind theunipod has worked on major international education websites for over five years and are experts in web strategy, design and development. So if you get involved you'll be working with, and learning from, the best!