- All jobs
- Internship with theunipod
- Online Content Editors/writers
- Social Media Assistant
- Student Writers
- Work experience - digital, marketing and content
Are you a budding journalist? A reporter in the making? Looking for a way to get your name out there? Well, look no further than theunipod!
We're looking for your writing, research and interviewing skills and what’s more – we want to publish your articles!
What you’ll be doing
- Writing articles to be published on the website
- Researching content as required
- Search engine optimising your content (we’ll teach you if you don’t know about this)
- If you’re up for it, try your hand at an interview or a newsworthy piece
- Brainstorming content ideas
You should be
- a great writer wanting to get your work published and gain commercial experience
- enthusiastic, but honest, about student life
- a confident communicator – you may need to interview people
- Knowing a bit about SEO would also be a bonus (but no worries if not, we’ll happily teach you – and that’s yet another skill you can add to your resume)
Get in touch
Want to get involved? Then we want to hear from you! Flick an email to our content editor with a bit of info about yourself. Tell us what school or uni you’re at, include a sample of your writing, and send us two ideas of articles you’d write for theunipod.
Here’s the fine print
Unfortunately, because theunipod is a new online start-up, we can’t pay for writers or articles. But what we hope is that you’ll still want to be involved and when your article goes online you’ll be able to include it in your portfolio. After all, it’s not every day you get your work published!