Work experience - digital, marketing and content
- All jobs
- Internship with theunipod
- Online Content Editors/writers
- Social Media Assistant
- Student Writers
- Work experience - digital, marketing and content
theunipod has three positions available where you will gain invaluable experience in a young, fun start-up company. We will ensure you learn skills which will help you in your studies and look great on your CV.
The work you will be involved in can broadly be categorised as covering digital, marketing, research and content - and each role can be tailored once we have spoken to ensure you get the most from it personally. You will also be able to work remotely/from home for the majority of the time.
If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org with: your CV, your degree, year of study, university, any career aspirations, and what you would most like experience in.
You’ll learn about:
- Start-up companies
- Web - strategy, management and upkeep, CMS, analytics, converting users
- Digital marketing – search engine optimisation, email marketing, social marketing, paid search
- Offline marketing - campus marketing, working with FE colleges, student societies and student unions
- Content - scheduling, sourcing, optimsing, uploading, interviewing, editing
What you’ll be doing:
- Research: primarily online, also some offline, to help populate university profiles on the site
- Product development: working with theunipod and our partners, and conducting market research to help develop the roadmap
- Digital marketing - getting involved with email, search and social media marketing
- Web - working in our CMS to help build pages and maintain the website
- Blogging - helping push our blogging outreach program
- Writing – if you’re good at it and you enjoy it, we need a load of content so you can help!
- Get involved in all other aspects and learn about developing a cutting edge website. If you’ve any ideas that could work, we’ll happily work with you to develop and implement them
- There's plenty more, and we can talk about what most interests you
You should be:
- Hard-working and have good attention to detail
- A regular user of social networks
- A confident communicator
This will begin as an unpaid position where you will gain invaluable business, marketing and web skills. We will cover any expenses, and it is likely that after a short period, the position may become paid. In terms of the hours you work, we can be pretty flexible to try and fit in with your schedule.